The House of Commons Library has published a briefing for the 18 July 2018 debate; ‘The Future Relationship between the United Kingdom and the European Union’.
The debate pack includes:
- Details of EU Association Agreements, something both parties have expressed support for.
- Details of the UK Government’s 12 July White Paper, including; economic partnership, governance, a statement from the Secretary of State Dominic Raab and next steps.
- Press articles
- PM Theresa May’s statement after the Cabinet away day at Chequers
- PQs on various issues relating to the future UK-EU relationship
- Other Parliamentary material
- Further reading