The rate of use of force incidents was lower for White young people in custody than for young people from all other ethnic groups combined.
This is according to the Race Disparity Unit who have updated the Ethnicity Facts and Figures website, in August 2018.
The Unit have added new and updated pages, features on the website. These include:
- Single separation incidents for young people in custody
- Use of force on young people in custody
- Reading attainments for children aged 10 to 11 (key stage 2)
- NHS staff experiencing discrimination at work
- Violence involving prisoners.