This resource has been created to facilitate conversations and gather feedback on the Government’s vision for building integrated communities.
The toolkit guides you to have effective conversations to gather feedback on aspects of the strategy, such as:
- Capacity building for leaders in policy and public services
- Integrating of newly arrived migrants
- Social mixing of children and young people
- Improving English language skills
- Residential segregation
- Increasing economic opportunity
- A society based on equal rights
MHCLG are keen to hear from a wide range of interested parties from across local government, in the faith, voluntary, community and business sectors, and the general public.
The consultation will end on 5th June 2018.