The Fawcett Society is calling for evidence, as part of our Tackling Sexual Harassment in the Workplace project. They are working with women’s organisations from across the four nations of the UK on a project to tackle sexual harassment in the workplace.
Fawcett Society want to hear from women who have who have experienced workplace sexual harassment about how their employer responded and what they thought about the response.
You will be asked about:
- The process of making a sexual harassment report
- What happened after the report was made
- What employer responses worked well
- What employer responses worked poorly
- What employers could do to support employees who have experienced workplace sexual harassment