The review aims to ensure survivors of domestic abuse are given the support they deserve within the workplace, whether that is an outlet for reporting abuse, financial assistance or as a source of emotional support.
As part of this review, the government is seeking evidence based on the following questions:
- What practical circumstances arise in relation to domestic abuse and work?
- What support can be offered in the workplace to victims of domestic abuse?
- What is possible with the existing framework?
- What does current best practice look like?
- What is the potential to do more?
The consultation closes at 11.45pm on 9 September 2020.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to respond.