Migrant Voice published a report on the impact of Europe’s Dublin regulation in March 2017. The report concluded that the Dublin Regulation does not provide an appropriate framework for the dispersal of asylum seeker applications within the European Union, and made recommendations for improvement.
- an immediate suspension of all Dublin transfers;
- increased monitoring and reporting;
- a commitment to transparency;
- granting due weight to connections;
- a broader definition of familial connection; and
- the creation of a Single European Asylum Application.