Joining our Research Network is completely free, and gets you:
- updates on equality and human rights research, news and policy and legal developments
- invitations to our seminars and events
- opportunities to network and work with other members
- opportunities to shape the equality and human rights agenda
- an active platform for your reports and research.
And here’s who can join:
Member: anyone researching equality, human rights or related subjects who is working at (or registered with) a recognised academic institution.
Associate: anyone working on public policy or research related to equality and human rights outside an academic setting. This could include roles in government or statutory bodies, NGOs, policy institutes and think tanks, funding bodies, and legal practices.