Further resources about maximising impact include the following:
- The Alliance for Useful Evidence
- Carnegie UK Evidence Exchange project (Carnegie UK in partnership with Joseph Rowntree Foundation and the Alliance for Useful Evidence 2014-15). The project explores how we can better share and use evidence across jurisdictions in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Equality Bodies and National Human Rights Institutions – Making the Link to Maximise Impact (Equinet, 2012)
- Processes and indicators for measuring the impact of equality bodies (by Niall Crowley for Equinet, 2014)
- REF2014: The Research Excellence Framework is the new system for assessing the quality of research in UK higher education institutions and for the first time includes assessment of the impact of research outside academia.
- What Works Network
- What Works Centre for Wellbeing