The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) has published its Strategic plan for 2022 to 2025.
The plan explains EHRC’s vision and purpose and how they will protect and promote equality and human rights over the next three years.
It sets out the six priority areas that we will focus on to make sure everyone gets a fair chance in life.
- equality in a changing workplace
- equality for children and young people
- upholding rights and equality in health and social care
- addressing the equality and human rights impact of digital services and artificial intelligence
- fostering good relations and promoting respect between groups
- ensuring an effective legal framework to protect equality and human rights