In this country, as a result of discrimination, too many people are held back because of who they are rather than what they do, finds a July 2017 Bright Blue report.
Britain Breaking Barriers (pdf) provides a set of policy recommendations to Government to tackle discrimination and protect human rights.
It’s designed to provide the centre-right with a set of ‘achievable and principled policies’ that draw on ‘conservative principles and thinking.’ The report covers:
- Tackling discrimination in education
- Tackling discrimination in employment
- Tackling discrimination in society
- Protecting human rights in the UK
- Championing human rights overseas.