Association of Mental Health Providers have announced a series of grants from the recently established Helpline Fund, set up to support small-medium sized mental health voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations who offer a helpline provision. The fund was made possible by a £50,000 donation from Bupa Foundation, and provides grants of up to £5,000 towards costs contributing to the sustainability of twelve different organisations.
The grants awarded will be used by the twelve organisations to maintain and develop a wide variety of helpline-related services, including:
- multi-lingual translation of websites,
- volunteer and staff training,
- external supervision costs,
- costs towards anti-racism work and diverse recruitment practices,
- SEO, marketing and social media promotional work.